- There's something of a specialized dress code, but no one cares if you don't really follow it.
- Almost everyone is on vacation, and those who aren't are mostly in the service industries.
- There are a lot of toned shirtless men walking around.
- There's a definite bohemian/hippie vibe, especially among the local over-50 crowd.
- ZOMG there is a lot of booze.
- And the under-30 crowd indulges heavily.
- The buses are annoying and slow and you may as well walk unless you're going downtown.
- A car seems like it would be a real hassle.
Look! We got garb so we'd fit in: